Park Avenue Club prides itself on being a premier private club and destination for fine dining, social events, and corporate events.
Therefore, Park Avenue Club, has a dress code that our Members and their guests are expected to abide by.
Park Avenue Club Dress Code
- Appropriate business attire is required at all times throughout the entire Club.
- Jackets are requested on Friday and Saturday evenings on the Main Level of the Club.
- Jeans, sneakers, shorts, and tee shirts are not permitted unless otherwise noted for a casual special event.
- It is the responsibility of each member to inform his or her guest of the proper dress code of the Club.
- Cell phones are permitted in private rooms and hallways only.
- Smoking is prohibited at all times within the Club.